Wednesday, July 29, 2009

engaging

i'm going to be honest: these two aren't engaged. they're married. and i bribed them to pose for me with a family picture. they have a little boy named liam who is cute! cute! CUTE! i'll post those another time. this time, i want to focus on this, the most realistic of engagement sessions.


"if you could do the wedding thing all over again, what would you do differently?" i asked.

both: "we would've kept the money."

yeah. it's amazing how much all that stuff matters one second and the next, it's all just silly.








4 comments:

Molly said...

they're a beautiful couple... you did a great job capturing that! :)

Liz said...

I LOVE these! Especially the last two. I love the bright faces in the color picture and the GORGEOUS black and white in the last. She is seriously glowing!

You have the eye for photography, my friend. Most definitely!

Anonymous said...

wow. you are GREAT! I never knew I could look so good hahaha I love the first one and the 3rd one most and i love the black and white it looks really neat (for lack of a better word!). good job! I can't wait to see the family ones with Liam in them!

Scatcat said...

I like the last two the best, but I love the effect of the black & white :-)