Tuesday, September 30, 2008

cookies


i made sugar cookies with ava last week. this makes me a cool mom. despite the fact that seth was cranky and didn't really let me give ava the cookie making attention she needed, it still went well. ava used the cookie cutters, i helped peel the shape off the board and she tossed it carelessly on to the cookie sheet. nothing resembled itself. she didn't care.


ps. the rainbow chip frosting from betty crocker was tried because a super-baking friend of mine has an obsession with it. she has a right to be obsessed. it has enough sugar to lift your eyebrows right off your face, but it is delicious!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

You're a good mom to do this while moving! Love the pictures and the princess story...she is so funny. Good luck with your move, can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Leah Florence said...

I am so happy to discover that you have a blog!!!I am so so so so so happy for you...you know having a new baby and all!!!!You are moving too, so much excitement! I can't wait to see you again.

Erica said...

I read your twitter about the presidential debate and I couldn't agree more. I hate them. I'm only voting because I feel like a bad person if I don't. I almost want to make up a name and put it on the ballot.

tara said...

I'm drooling over that picture.

Anonymous said...

Wow - you do cookies while packing your stuff together ... you are supermom!!!

Annie Jarman said...

I thought I commented on this... hm. I am slightly delusional these days.

Anyway, I think you're brave! Doing stuff like that with my children totally freaks me out.

PS: Glad to see you back on my blog! I've missed you!