Thursday, September 18, 2008

relocation


we are moving. same city, different abode. if all works out as planned, better abode. with three bedrooms. and a yard and a garage (no one should be as excited about a garage as i am, but do you know what this means?? i can go to the grocery store and then i can park the car in the garage and not have to walk fifty feet to and from the house! hooray!). i'm also ridiculously thrilled about the idea of NOT having seth sleep in or just outside of our bedroom. for one so young he is SO. STINKING. LOUD. and i'm completely looking forward to putting him in his bedroom and closing the door. and then sleeping. except i won't be sleeping, i'll be unpacking.

it's going to be awesome!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

When?

Liz said...

Congrats!! I love my garage! Have fun unpacking. :)

cara lou said...

Oh my goodness. I'm very excited for you to not have to haul groceries a mile! That's been one of my favorite things about moving from those apartments.

Congratulations!

Crystal said...

Are you buying, or renting again? Either way, I am wildly jealous.

Hernan+ said...

COngratulations!!! not an Hernan's room? mmm

Enjoy the packing and unpacking!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I sympathize with you on walking with groceries (and kids) between the car and home!

Amber Marie said...

Yes, garages are lovely things to have. Now if only mine wasn't full of boxes! Is that the actual house? Are you buying or renting it? Either way there are so many great things about living in a house so congrads and good luck :)

redstarmama said...

Woohoo for a garage! And for not having kids sleeping in your room! Congratulations!

Manda said...

Oh exciting! Will you still in our ward? Do you know which neighborhood yet?

p.s. I'm very excited for you to come to Rexburg with mom for mother's weekend!

Bethany said...

Hi Miriam! You're right you should have commented before - I had no idea you even had a blog! I just caught up with you guys reading through it, though. I didn't know you had a 2nd baby, either. What a handsome little guys! Great to "see" you online. Take care and thanks again for commenting! Feel free to do that again. :)

Sarah said...

Cool! A house! I almost think I could find that house -- I feel like I know the neighborhood. How exciting!

Freckles said...

Yeah!! How exciting, a real house!! That is awesome, you will love it for so many reasons! Congrats again.

cara lou said...

Oh wow. I didn't see the picture when I commented before. It's adorable! Is that really the house? I'm so jealous. Congratulations again!

Catherine Hess said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you all. That house looks so nice and roomy and yard-y. Have fun!