a valentine's day special!
1. sprinkles is a cupcake bakery in beverly hills. from what i've heard, the stars just love them. so, awesome news! you can order them online! and wouldn't that be a fun valentine's day gift? if you live too far for fresh cupcakes to arrive fresh, order one of their mixes from williams-sonoma.
2. this, my friends, is a smitten mitten. it is a mitten that allows you to hold hands with the person you're smitten with in cold weather. isn't that adorable? sadly, i have no use for this. and that is sad.
3. true birds makes one of my most favorite accessory makers. and, even better, they create instructions for the accessory challenged. check out these on seventeen.com.
4. i'm a jeans and t-shirt girl, which i occasionally attempt to correct. this, of course, means i go out shopping and come home with three t-shirts and one non-t-shirt, which i never wear. but, i found this t-shirt, which is sporting a delicate sort of ruffle and this means that FINALLY i can have my cake and it it, too. plus, it's pink. and cute. and PERFECT for a date on valentine's day.
5. this necklace can be found here, in this beautiful little shop. isn't this the most lovely thing?